- Non-contact reversing system: Places an invisible infrared beam across the door opening that causes the door to reverse upward when anything passes through the beam. Incorporates LED lights
- Contact reversing system: Automatically stops and reverses a closing door when it contacts an object
- Timed reverse system: Automatically stops and reverses a door if it fails to close in 30 seconds
- Force guard control: Allows users to set the minimum force needed to fully open and close the door
- Relay switch monitoring: Stops and reverses the door if a control relay switch malfunctions
- STB monitoring system: Stops and reverses a door if something is encountered while it is being lowered
Intellicode® 2 Access Security System
The Intellicode 2 Access Security System provides state-of-the-art security for your home by automatically changing your opener’s access code every time you push the remote control button. This prevents an unauthorized person from stealing the access code to your opener system and gaining entry to your garage.
Here’s how it works: Conventional garage door openers are coded to send out the same fixed code time after time. Genie’s superior encryption technology, also known as rolling access codes, uses a proprietary coding system that selects a new code from billions of possible combinations each time the system is activated.
Both systems incorporate the Genie Intellicode Access Security code into each product. With Intellicode, both systems gain the security of a 4.3 billion combination rolling code and integration with Genie operators.
HomeLink is a factory installed transmitter option found in a growing number of automobiles. The HomeLink transmitter is usually found on an automobile visor and is ready to open and close any Genie garage door opener with Intellicode. There is no need to purchase additional transmitters.
For more information on HomeLink call: 1-(800)-355-3515
The Lear Car2U Home Automation System is an innovative wireless product from Lear Corporation, one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers. The Car2U is a factory installed transmitter option found in a growing number of automobiles.
The Car2U transmitter is usually found on an automobile visor and is ready to open and close any Genie garage door opener with Intellicode.There is no need to purchase additional transmitters.
- Universal garage door opener transmitter
- Operates other remote devices (lighting, gates and other home automation devices)
- Operates both rolling and fixed code garage door openers
- Three indicator LEDs provide visible confirmation of operation
For more information on Car2U: www.learcar2u.com